
"Love For Sale"
It was really too complicated for them to just understand my situation. I was alone in my life and wishing there would be someone who's going to love me truly. Selling myself to the public was one of my ideas. So one time I was chatting in this chatroom named "Love Me Please". It was in the middle of the night when someone opened a conversation with me and she was asking for a chat. So I gave it that easily. We chatted for almost 2 hours and told many stories about our life. It was heaven to me when chatting with her then suddenly she didn't replied to any of my messages.. I was waiting and waiting until she log out.. I don't know the reason why she did it. It was just a memory in my life. I can't forget it even though it was just for a day. She never log in again.. Still it's a part of me.

"Wish You Were Here"
Nobody was there to cheer me up from the sadness and pain that was inside of me. I can't still forget what happened last night. So I took a stroll in the park while mumbling then someone saw me. My head was pointing on the ground while someone was approaching. I heard the voice and im pretty sure it was a girl but still I didn't look at her. She asked me "Why are you so down and depress?" and I replied "I'm just too loveless" then suddenly she grasp my hand and said "You don't have to be like that if you're really loveless. Don't show any sign of sadness to the public they will just have mercy on you." then I quickly look at her. She was so beautiful and glamorous. It was the only time my heart beated so very fast. I was so excited to talk to her but suddenly someone came and they just walked away.. But she look back on me and wink. I exploded with joy and happiness. I hope the get to see her again. I'll just pretend she is still here on my side.
"Smile Forever"
It has been a week since the day I met the girl on the park still I can't forget about her. I always go to the park and wait there all day for her. Luckily, after a week she came back and approach me again. We exchange our acquaintance to each other then we decided to talk near the pond. It was full of laughter and excitement. I never felt this way while im with anyone. I always make her laugh with my jokes and still she doesn't get bored with me. I wish we can just smile forever. It was pure happiness im feeling. I wish the moment would never be just a memory but a part of me.. She gave me her brooch to keep as a memory.

"I Care For You"
The next day after that, I was full of energy so i'm very hyper that day because what happened yesterday! I was so alive and happy! I wish I can be like this everyday! But there's a problem.. The minute before we separate, She told me that it may be the last time i'll see her.. But still im happy! It doesn't matter if I don't see her again.. But if there is a chance.. I won't miss it.. It's the first time I ever felt REAL love in me! Im hoping and waiting for that day.. After few days, I just came home from a concert I'd watched. Then suddenly I realized that I was missing something.. It was the brooch that she gave me! It is in my jacket which I left in my friend's house. I don't want to let go of the memory that she left me.. So I took the brooch whereever I go. So I rapidly took my umbrella and left. Because it was going to rain still I don't mind it! I rush towards to get the brooch when suddenly I trip and fell down.. The rain started to get really heavy when suddenly.. I opened the umbrella and walk slowly because I fell down I had an injury. Then It happened the thing I was hoping for. I saw her again! In the rain. Alone! I immediately went to her! I shared my umbrella and said "Im here again. Wondering if you can stay for a while. Because I miss you so much." then she held my hand and walked to my friend's house. Her reason why she was there.. "I got nothing more to be in this world. I lost everything I ever wanted. But gratefully that one of them was still here. It's you and nothing else than you." I was too speechless to say I really LOVE her from the bottommost of my heart. I can't wait till she admit that she LOVES me too.

"What Is Love?"
After a month, She answer me and she became my girlfriend. It was sudden but still romantic. We been dating every week and I'm noticing there's something wrong but I didn't took care of it because I knew she LOVES me. Our relationship is very neutral. There's plenty kissing and hugging in it and Thank God she don't mind if I kiss her over and over again. But one really really sad day. We started fighting over the kisses and hugs. She said she had enough though I said "I LOVE YOU AND THATS WHY IM KISSING AND HUGGING YOU!" she replied "IS THERE SUCH LOVE WHEN THERE IS ONLY KISS AND HUG? KISSES MAY BE SWEET AND HUGS MAY BE WARM BUT SWEET AND WARM IS THE REAL THING IN LOVE? DON'T EVER FORGET ABOUT THE WORD "CARE"!! IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS RELATIONSHIP! SHOW ME YOU CARE!" I was stunned. She left the room but I tried to follow her but my knees are shaking. I begin to feel very afraid what is going to happen. I was stupid and blind I didn't really gave the care she really need.
"Change The Meaning"
I tried to talk to her she said "Sorry for what i acted.. I was too selfish.. Don't worry I still love you.". I was so relief! I thought I was going to lose her! The next day, I went to her house but she wasn't there. I tried the place where we always have coffee but still there was no sign of her. I was worrying on what might happen to her. It was getting dark still she was not home. I took the elevator to go home already and wait for her. Suddenly I saw her coming out of the elevator. She didn't notice me. I said to her "I LOVE YOU" but she didn't heard me at all. She was too happy listening to her musics. Then it came to me, She is now happy when im gone. I don't want to see her sad ever again. So.. I left the town leaving her a message containing "Love is for me.. Just a small that can just hold it and threw it away.. But you changed the meaning of love to me. You must show care if you dont want to lose the one the you loved the most.. Don't forget me.. I still LOVE YOU..". It was sudden but it's for the best.

"Love is Blind"
A week had pass and still my heart is back to zero. I was alone again in my life and again wishing the I would find the right one who can understand me and teach me how love the way they want me to. It's not the same when you're alone and when you're with someone you loved. Listen to every single word they said and don't ever show sadness and depression when you're in the public.. Cause you don't know.. There's a someone out there who is caring for you.. Cry over spilled milk.. Cause even you clean it up.. It still there.. It just dried up or its in the air you breath. Show all the parts of love.. Care for him/her.. Love is blind.
2 comments:
eew.
haha. peace. :D
Post a Comment